If you’re a small business owner, you’ve probably wondered what kind of insurance you need to protect your property from any damage that might occur in the future. Commercial property insurance is something that every large or small business owner needs. It protects your business from a  natural disaster or other devastating damage like water damage, flooding, or fire. With hurricane season in South Florida right around the corner, from June 1-Nov. 30, it’s likely that you’re looking to secure the right amount of coverage at the best possible prices. First and foremost, you want to make sure you are prepared if disaster strikes. Your business is your bread-and-butter, and you’ve probably put your heart and soul into building it up. Why risk seeing it all destroyed by a fire, flood, or mold damage?  Fire and water damage can potentially destroy your storefront, furnishings, and electronic equipment inside. That’s thousands and thousands of dollars in damages that you can’t imagine paying out of pocket. Suffice it to say that you may be looking at a significant financial downfall without purchasing commercial insurance if a devastating hurricane strikes. That’s why you need a professional commercial insurance agent to help. All Risk Insurance Group provides you with quotes from all the major insurance carriers. We will provide you with quotes for the best coverage at a price you can afford, while considering the potential risks for damage in your location.

A commercial insurance agent in Delray Beach can generally find you coverage for different scenarios. Let’s look at 4 of the most common types of commercial insurance:

Commercial Property Insurance: The most common commercial insurance type is property, which covers you from fire, and water damage from a natural disaster. This policy also covers criminal activity such as theft and vandalism.

General Liability Insurance: This type of commercial insurance covers your costs if a customer claims your business caused bodily harm or damage to their property. All businesses must have this type of coverage to operate in Florida. It also covers your lawyer and court fees.

Professional Liability Insurance: This type of coverage is often referred to as Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance. Professional liability insurance helps protect professional advice and service-providing individuals and companies from bearing the full cost of defending against a negligence claim made by a client, and damages awarded in such a civil lawsuit.

Workers’ Compensation: This type of insurance covers on-the-job injuries to your employees. This insurance is an absolute necessity and it is also required by law. This type of insurance offers coverage to your employees if they get hurt or seriously injured on your property. Your employees will also have to sign a waiver acknowledging that they will not sue you for any injuries you’ve suffered to get workers’ compensation.

Get the Best Commercial Insurance at an Affordable Price

All Risk Insurance Group is a trusted insurance agency dedicated to helping business owners secure the necessary amount of insurance coverage needed. We also provide workers’ compensation insurance quotes, so your employees are protected from undue harm. Rest assured that we provide you with insurance quotes from companies that offer the most comprehensive coverage at the best rates. If you are not happy with your present commercial insurance company in Delray Beach or are looking for new coverage, don’t hesitate to reach out to our dedicated and informed insurance agents for commercial property insurance quotes and more. We’ve been serving Delray Beach and the South Florida area for many years, and our team is here to help with all your insurance needs, including residential and auto. Call (561) 395-5220, and let one of our highly trained insurance agents take the lead.