What Does Car Insurance Offer in Boca, Delray, Deerfield, FL?
Auto & Car insurance can protect you in the event of an accident and provide financial compensation if you are deemed at fault. However, even if automobile insurance is not required by law in your state, there are several advantages to having this sort of coverage in place.
Why Should You Be Concerned with What Auto & Car Insurance Offers?
A woman is driving down a highway and accidentally taps the car in front of her as they proceed to the stoplight. This sets off a chain reaction as she attempts to pull up as far as possible but ultimately gets rear-ended by the third vehicle.
You are now at fault for an accident. You didn’t mean for it to happen, but you can’t change what happened.
However, do not despair!
To avoid confusion with the legal issues of negligence and fault, let’s first address your responsibility outside of a court of law by clarifying the difference between liability insurance and collision coverage.
Liability insurance is used to help pay for any injuries caused by an accident that is not your fault. This is what makes being insured so importantly in any situation, no matter how minor you might think it is. The other party’s injuries and hospital fees will be covered by the bodily injury liability insurance.
However, if the accident was your fault, that is considered an at-fault accident. At-fault accidents are not subject to bodily injury liability but are instead covered by collision coverage. Collision coverage is what will help pay for damages to your vehicle in an accident that was your fault.
You are now at fault for an accident. However, at-fault accidents are not necessarily the end of your insurance policy.
Many companies will forgive at-fault accidents when you buy comprehensive coverage, an additional policy that pays for damages to your vehicle in any circumstance that you do not directly cause.
What Does Car Insurance Offer?
Auto & Car Insurance offers a financial shield to drivers. It compensates for the damage incurred from a car accident, whether emotional trauma, disability, or death. The insurance will pay the expenses of damages as well as the reimbursement of revenue lost and health expenses incurred as a consequence of an accident-related injury or sickness that may occur.
- Bodily Injury Liability compensates for the injuries and medical costs sustained by the other person.
- Property Damage Liability will repay the other party for any destruction to their automobile or other property.
- Comprehensive insurance takes care of your auto in the event that your car is stolen or destroyed in a fire, crime, or flooding. It also serves to protect the windows of your vehicle.
- If your automobile is damaged in an accident, collision insurance will cover the cost of repairing the damage.
- Loss of Use of a Vehicle (Rental Car): Provides a daily benefit for renting a temporary car while your vehicle is being repaired.
- Towing – If your automobile breaks down mechanically, the insurance company will pay to have it towed to a repair facility.
- Regardless of who is to blame, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) covers the first $10,000 in medical expenses and lost wages for you. It provides coverage for medical expenditures, monetary losses, and fatality.
- Medical Payments – compensates for injuries sustained in an automobile accident that is in addition to the PIP benefits. It will also cover any injuries sustained by occupants in the vehicle.
- When an uninsured motorist harms you, the Uninsured Motorist Insurance Company compensates your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- An uninsured driver does not have adequate bodily injury liability coverage to cover your injuries.
What Questions Should You Ask to Get the Best Auto Insurance Quote if you Live in the Boca, Delray, Deerfield, FL area?
To calculate your insurance needs correctly, ask the following questions.
- What type of vehicles do you cover?
- Do you take into consideration what conditions the car uses?
- To get the best Auto Insurance Quote, do I have to worry about how many miles I typically go in total during your week?
- Do you need to know the mileage level my automobile has driven in a year?
- What liability limits do you offer?
Now that you know what auto & car insurance is available in Boca, Delray, and Deerfield, Florida, contact us for a FREE car & auto insurance quote! Call us at 561-395-5220 or click here for a no-obligation car insurance quote today.