If you have a personal umbrella liability policy, there’s generally an exclusion for business-related liability. Make sure you have sufficient auto liability coverage.
Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations. All Risk Insurance Group, Inc.’s liability programs extend far beyond the provisions of typical policies, with broadened coverage and increased limits in over 30 areas.
All Risk Insurance Group, Inc. offers a Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy’s limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
We understand that you may have questions about the type of coverage that may be right for you. Our friendly agents will walk you through your insurance shopping, and find you the best Insurance rates for your needs. Contact us today at 561-395-5220 or fill out the form above for a online General Liability Insurance quote today.