You wake up daily thinking of what issues the day will bring. You’re confident, you will have looking for a place to eat. Transport their food to them, personnel to deal with, there is certainly a lot of things on your plate as a franchise restaurateur. The last thing on your mind might be “Is my business fully covered for everything”. What if someone falls and gets hurt in my establishment? What transpires if something I serve makes someone sick? What if an individual has an allergic response to something that they eat? These are just a number of things you’ll need to reflect on while determining the most effective insurance policy on your Boca Raton business. That’s where we come in. We’ve got expert agents to help you protect your restaurant financialy in case there’s a lawsuit filed against you. Our knowledgeable agents possess the understanding and knowledge in the insurance field to calculate the kinds of conditions that may occur and will give you many insurance choices to pick from. We have insurance policies that “if” packaged together, may save you money.
So if you possess any of the next kind of franchise restaurant business, we’ve got the correct insurance policy to suit your needs
- Family style resteraunts
- Sandwich Shops
- Bakery Shop
- Doughnut Shop
- Bagel Shops
- Beverage Shop
- Desserts Shop
- Coffee Shop
A number of hazards may be simple to notice; however, some others take experience and consideration to make out. Through All Risk Insurance Group, Inc.’s Unique Insurance plans, We are able to provide your Boca Raton franchise restaurant:
- Premises Insurance – Protects your property from the economic losses attributed to fires or other events. It may not cover natural disasters, such as floods or earthquakes. Should you have a mortgage on your business and/or lease your equipment, then you should get a property insurance policy.
- General Liability Insurance – This is an insurance policy that protects you in the event a person slips and falls in your restaurant, gets ill after eating there (whether it was your fault or not). This is a must have in today’s sometimes sue-happy world.
- Alcohol Liability Insurance – Nearly all states require that all enterprise having a alcohol permit attain alcohol liability as part of their insurance. It helps protect you if a customer has too much to drink and harms themselves or somebody else.
- Car Liability Insurance/Commercial Auto Insurance – Should you make use of a vehicle for your business.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Protects you if a employee is hurt at work. Nearly all states require that any employers get some kind of workers’ comp.
Through All Risk Insurance Group, Inc.’s Exceptional Programs, We Provide: The finest possible (cost/coverage), combination for your restaurant’s premises, and casualty insurance needs. We have a skilled staff, who understands the issues of operating a restaurant, and the coverages wanted to look after your business. Excellent service geared to deliver results lacking delay. A customized insurance program to meet your specific aspects and exposures, at a rate you can afford.
For added information on obtaining an Franchised Restaurant Insurance contact, All Risk Insurance Group, Inc. at 561-395-5220 or fill out our online form above.